One of the most important calls a tobacco user can make is to the Arkansas Tobacco Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669). In the fight to quit tobacco, nobody has to do it alone. Right now, you’ve got all the help you need in your corner – and it’s free.
Reasons to call:
- It’s confidential, one-on-one help personalized just for you
- 24-hour direct line to professionally trained Quit Counselors who wants to help you fight the good fight.
- 24-hour online community of support from others who’ve gone through exactly what you’re facing .
- Free text messaging program and smartphone mobile app.
- Help with free nicotine replacement therapy, while supplies last.
Take a closer look at all the resources that are available to you. Whether you are trying to quit or working to help somebody else succeed, you are about to be twice as strong as you were – and that much closer to your goal. Visit Stamp Out Smoking for inspiration and more information on how to lead a tobacco-free life.
The Arkansas Tobacco Quitline is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Services are available in English, Spanish and additional languages as needed, including Marshallese.