When you start to explore a tobacco- and nicotine-free lifestyle, you begin to experience cravings of another kind. You crave knowledge and health. We are here to help satisfy those cravings. Each section provides a link to downloadable materials and information for you or members of your community. Many of these materials are also available in Spanish and are available for download here.
To help you take the fight to your own community.
- Tobacco-and Smoke-Free Policies and Laws
- Find some of the details about Arkansas’s smoke-free laws here.
- Secondhand Smoke
- You don’t smoke, but you’re around people who do. Think you’re safe?
- Smoking During Pregnancy
- Smoking is a sure way to damage a child’s life even before that child is born.
- Arkansas Youth Tobacco Use Data
- When it comes to smoking and young people, there is no such thing as good news
- Smokeless Tobacco
- From the way tobacco companies make it sound, you’d think that smokeless tobacco is safer. Far from it.
- Spanish Language Materials
- Quitting smoking is an important message in any language
- Disparities in Tobacco Use
- Are Arkansans at particular risk from tobacco use? The data suggests that the answer is yes
- Cigarette smoking is responsible for an estimated 443,000 deaths each year – nearly one of every five deaths in the United State
- Tobacco Industry Marketing
- No tobacco is safe tobacco.